Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Vomiting, not the good kind

Today I took an early test and it was negative. I had really felt pregnant. The other night, I woke up vomiting. Now I'm thinking that was food poisoning. It was too early to be a pregnancy symptom but what the hell are you supposed to think when you throw up for no apparent reason during the two week wait? I felt really pregnant the past two days with sore boobs and queasiness.

I wasn't even going to take the damn early test anyway. I wanted to wait until I missed my period. But the doctor said to start progesterone as soon as I got a positive test and I'm leaving for 5 days. So, I felt like I was testing for the best interests of the kid, since I won't be able to get the prescription filled for a week.

I have felt pregnant before when I wasn't, especially when I was on clomid. But this felt real. I am thinking I must have a really powerful brain reaction to cause psychosomatic symptoms like this. Ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:-(
Sorry this news wasn't better for you.