Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A quick stab

Lovely partner and I had our "shot training" this week. I saw the needle and it was scary and depressing. Normally, I am not scared of shots or needles. And when I read the TTC blogs about the injectibles and trigger shots, it never alarmed me much. But to see Lovely Partner holding the big ole shot, shoving it into a rubber piece of....fake ass that the nurse provided, upset me in a weird way. Obviously, shots suck. But shots not covered by insurance, taken for fertility after thousands of dollars have already been spend suck a new way. The nurse told Lovely Partner"Do a quick stab!"

I'm still in the TWW from try #9. It would be awesome if it turned out that the shot training was something mildly funny that we did one day, but we never had to use because goshdarnit, I was already pregnant but didn't know it.

This I am not expecting.

"Not expecting" haha. Didn't intend that one.

No comments: