Thursday, January 22, 2009

If You Have Cable...

Look for my Mom and Dad as extras in Pray.ers for Bo.bby on Life..time this Saturday. It stars Sigourney Weaver as a religious homophobic mom who learns her son is gay and becomes an gay rights activist. My parents are non-speaking extras who play, apparently, members of an LGBT Friendly Church at a Pride Parade. Wonderful casting, I think. They were so excited to be in this movie along with gay activists and PFLAG types. They've come a long way since I came out over 10 years ago.

My Mom said "Sarah , I have to ask you more about what a real pride parade is like!" I told her she ought to come see Sunshine, Lovely, and I in the parade this June!

3 comments:

mulberry said...

how TOTALLY cool!

Anonymous said...

Very cool indeed.

Anonymous said...

How cool! I wish I had cable.