Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Survey on Unfair Health Care for LGBT folks

If you, like me, were told you couldn't get fertility treatment because you weren't heterosexual, please take this survey and let LambdaLegal know. Towards the end of the survey they ask this specific question.

I really want this issue to be picked up by a national advocacy organization and Lambda Legal does amazing work.

http://www.lambdalegal.org/take-action/partners-for-health-care-fairness/lgbt-and-hiv-health-care-fairness-survey.html

I don't think I have readers left, but on the off chance one of you sees this and can pass it on....

:) Sarah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't read because you don't post!!! ;) But I still stop by and check in... Now time for a catch up post. How the heck ARE you? How is that baby of yours?

Anonymous said...

I have you in my bloglines :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.